While loading omega ruby my screen frozes and after sometime window’s blue screen error (DRIVER STATE POWER FAILURE) appears and after that I have to restart my pc. It is occuring repeatedly. I tried to troubleshoot the blue screen error using windows’ community support suggested methods but the issue is not solved.
This error is only occuring in citra and that too specifically while loading pokemon omega ruby since I also tried to load pokemon x but it loaded normally and didn’t threw this error.
Earlier I was able to load omega ruby too but now it is constantly giving me this blue screen error. Please anyone help me.
- Operating System: windows 10 (64 bit)
- CPU: Intel ® Celeron® CPU N3050 @ 1.60GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics (1089mb)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): nightly version-1583 and canary version- 1795
- Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
This the screenshot of citra window while it is frozen.
P.S. - please ignore that windows defender warning. Before giving permission the screen is freezing. So, please ignore that.
Here is second screenshot of blue screen error.
This is the blue screen error I got after frozen citra window disappeared.
citra_log.txt (6.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: