Hello, I need help with blurring animation in MH4U. Especially when cooking cutscene and when the first time meets Tetsucabra in S.Hollow.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000 CPU @ 1.10GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 600
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1991
- Game: Monster Hunter 4 ultimate
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (72.4 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1991 HEAD-1e4cf0d
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000 CPU @ 1.10GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) UHD Graphics 600
GPU Driver Version 184.108.40.20689
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
Known issue. The “gas mode” workaround that was merged a few years ago didn’t fix all cutscenes. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Ahh, okay no problem. Thanks for letting me know about this.