Both Citra's are not working and keep closing

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I’ve had Citra for a couple of months now and it just decided to stop working. I go to either Nightly or Canary and try to open either of them but then it opens, sits on a white screen for 5 seconds, and then just closes. I’m opening Citra-qt and ive allowed both to bypass the antivirus so thats not the problem. I just don’t know what to do now ive uninstalled and reinstalled (together and separately) multiple times and nothings working. A weird thing happened though while just retrying over again I got Canary to open but it only did it once and went back to closing after that. I don’t know how to find the logs or CPU or GPU or any of that so if you need that to help please tell me how to find those.

System Information

• Operating System:
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly
  • Game: None Just Application
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

Ok so I can’t get the log because it doesn’t let me enter Citra in the first place

then paste this in Win+R dialog or explorer search bar: %appdata%/Citra/log and upload the biggest log