I am getting around 20-ish fps in Kirby Planet Robobot, In Triple Deluxe I’m getting around 40 fps
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3320M
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar):1782
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (28.1 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1782 HEAD-d380980
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3320M CPU @ 2.60GHz | AVX
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.5161
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
- Your GPU hardware only supports OpenGL version 3.3.0. Citra requires OpenGL 4.3.0 and above. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/faq/
You’re using underpowered hardware. There isn’t much we can do here.