Bravely Default, Norende town - Villagers (No street Pass needed)

Hi, I am playing bravely default, and is working great, I just had one question and it is regarding the town you build with the help of streetpass; I understand that is not a feature it can be used on citra (yet) but it based on time some of them buildings can take upwards of 30 hours, so I was wondering if citra has anyway to advance or accelerate the internal time so it will think 30 hours had passed. Is that even possible? Thank you.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 64
  • CPU: i7 4700k @4.3Ghz
  • GPU: GTX 1080
  • Citra Version (found in titlebar):
  • Game: Bravely default
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
1 Like

Citra uses the machine’s internal clock. If you want to increase the time you must set your clock 30 hours ahead.

Thanks I am going to try it right now
Edit: I tried setting my machine a couple of days ahead of today while citra was running but with no luck, then i tried to pause and unpause the emulation, if i stop it Citra would think is another day and continue as normal. should i be doing it differently? how does citra update it internal clock? the time is ingame time hours. thank you.
Edit2: I was able to run the ingame time 78% (one minute last 13 sec) faster, but that i would still have to wait 4 hours XD btw I am talking about this mini game Norende Town is there like a cheat that would help me with this, the mini game is sadly some what essential for the game

Citra synchronize its internal time with machine time one times per hour (a mimic of how 3DS works), so if you want to change the time immediately, you can save the game, close it, change the system time and open the game.

Though, this is based on the assumption that the game is using the real time clock. If not, say, it only counts the time when running, then the only solution is to speed up the game.

Thank you I think, is the latter is ingame time, oh well I found a work around where I can alter the save file, and add more villager but I’ll see if it work. But thanks for all the help

1 Like

I just wanted to Update with the work around i found for this problem, for any other person that encounters Norende town renovation. the simple solution was to find the save file under:

…\user\sdmc\Nintendo3DS\00000000000000000000000000000000\00000000000000000000000000000000\title\00040000\000fc600\data\00000001

and editing the save file COLONY0.sav with the help of this Village Save editor and change the amount to villagers to the amount desired. I hope it helps anyone else as it helped me. thanks everyone for all the prompt responses. :cookie:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.