Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel i7-6700CPU @ 3.40GHz
- GPU: Geforce GTX 1080
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1458
- Game: Bravely Default (US)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (28.0 KB)
Basically, one cannot modify any text in Bravely Default’s special move editor, though the moves themselves may be customized freely. The game enters a strange state of locking up where music will play, but the framerate drops, and effectively freezes.
EDIT: While the window’s FPS meter says 20, this is about the point where the game effectively locks.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1458 HEAD-680ef64
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 1080/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 441.22
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You are using open source system files for Mii data. This will appear as your Mii having broken graphics, but will not affect the stability of the game. In order to resolve this, please refer to our guide on dumping system files. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-system-archives-and-the-shared-fonts-from-a-3ds-console/