Bravely default stuck on uploading data

Issue:
Whenever i try to use upload data on bravely default it gets stuck on the communicating over the internet menu, the issue is that a mission requires the use of the function so i don’t know what to do about it, the game is just constantly trying to connect but i can’t do anything about it sadly, any way to get around it?
Other than that however the game runs well and even my crappy laptop runs it smoothly so props to the citra team.

citra_log.txt (200.3 KB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Canary 1956 HEAD-7a60d46
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Pentium(R) Silver N5000 CPU @ 1.10GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce MX110/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            442.94
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

Citra doesn’t support connecting to Nintendo servers. Is that what it’s trying to do?

Probably, the issue is that a lot of mechanics around bravely default rely on streetpass and the like, and since this is about sending data to friends the fact it has nothing to connect to is likely the reason it won’t stop trying to connect
i just wonder if there is a way to do the stuff in game another way

Couldn’t you use Citra’s multiplayer feature for that? Pokémon has a StreetPass too, and it works for that.

I’ll try that, though this game doesn’t have servers set up so i’ll have to make one probably.

EDIT: Nope, still stuck on the communicating over the internet screen.

We don’t have native streetpass or spotpass support yet. It might work if you dump the streetpass data from your 3DS directly, but I have no idea if that will actually work for that game.

i don’t think it would since the function actually requires to upload data