Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Within citra some textures are messed up. Light sources are large circles. the kings throne is completely missing. I don’t specifically know if this is citra or if it’s the rom. If anyone knows help would be appreciated.
- Operating System: 10
- CPU: Intel Core I5(I dont remember specifics, i think it was a skylake)
- GPU: AMD Radeon R9 8gb
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1458
- Game: Bravely Default
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (48.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1458 HEAD-680ef64
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer AMD Radeon (TM) R9 390 Series
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
GPU Driver Version 26.20.12028.2
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You are using open source system files for Mii data. This will appear as your Mii having broken graphics, but will not affect the stability of the game. In order to resolve this, please refer to our guide on dumping system files. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-system-archives-and-the-shared-fonts-from-a-3ds-console/
Try update the drivers to Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.3.1 and check “clean install” in the installer.