When running Bravely Second, the emulator turns into a Black Screen with 0 FPS. I’ve been reading previous topics related to that and I configured the New 3DS Configuration as FALSE in the qt-citra.ini file but to no success. This only happens with Bravely Second, this does not happen with other games (this includes Bravely Default, which runs perfectly).
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce TRX 2060
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1473
- Game: Bravely Second
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
<citra_log.txt (41.9 KB) >
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1473 HEAD-49a686f
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce RTX 2060/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 441.66
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [ ]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You are using open source system files for Mii data. This will appear as your Mii having broken graphics, but will not affect the stability of the game. In order to resolve this, please refer to our guide on dumping system files. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-system-archives-and-the-shared-fonts-from-a-3ds-console/
Bump as I have not been able to solve this.
Hm, memory read errors. In some cases you need to set region manually in Citra to match the game. Usually it’s a sign of a corrupted rom and you ought to redump it using the guides below. Have at least 4GB free space on your SD card.
Perfect! Works now. Thanks a lot! =)