Bravely Second. Problem with custom textures

Issue:
Trying to do some custom textures. I have an experience in this. Seems like all is working fine except some textures won’t load - the small portraits in the battle on the top left of the second screen. I was testing different ways and found out myself that Citra can’t load 96x96 textures. I’ve change the resolution of the portrait texture to 128x128 and it appeared, it had been loaded.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 7 64bit
  • CPU: Core i3 9100F
  • GPU: GeForce GT 710 1GB DDR5
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1697
  • Game: Bravely Second: End Layer
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Changed texture’s size to 128x128 and it works:

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (5.3 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

It seems you accidentally reopened Citra before uploading citra_log.txt which would clear the log. If you still have the folder open in the background then upload citra_log.txt.old.txt instead. Otherwise, redo the steps to get a new log and make sure you have started the game before you close Citra.

That is correct, Citra can only load custom textures that are 2^n so that is typically 16,32,64,128,256,512,1024,2048,4096 and so on (doesn’t have to be the same for both width and height, it can be 1024x256 for example).

1 Like

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Oh… I see. Thank you for the information. I will keep it in mind

1 Like