In the game’s menu, select Tactics > Favorites, then select an item from the list and choose “Change Name”. The game will freeze instead of displaying the Software Keyboard prompt. Sometimes it works on the first attempt, but will freeze on the next.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20 GHz
- GPU: GeForce GTX 1070
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1419
- Game: Bravely Second: End Layer
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (36.7 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1419 HEAD-f106e76
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 1070/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 442.19
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You are using open source system files for Mii data. This will appear as your Mii having broken graphics, but will not affect the stability of the game. In order to resolve this, please refer to our guide on dumping system files. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-system-archives-and-the-shared-fonts-from-a-3ds-console/
Related issue - when the software keyboard prompt does appear, the OK button does not have any text in it.