Bravely Second stays stuck when opening Menu:
In Bravely Second, I couldn’t open the Menu because it just stays black. There’s only a slim chance of the Menu opening after several retries(redoing it would just get it stuck again), but it tends to just stay black and not loading anything. The background music still plays. Also, opening the Moon Base Menu is possible, but exiting it has a high chance of the game essentially freezing and the BGM overlapping. I only noticed this issue happening after updating yesterday (22nd March 2023).
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i3-6006U
- GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 520 / NVIDIA GeForce 920MX
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1860
- Game: Bravely Second
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): The game just stays black(loading seemingly), the music still plays
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (7.2 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: