Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Words are incomplete characters are incomplete unplayabe
- Operating System: windows
- CPU: Gigabyte
- GPU: intel hd graphics 2500
- Citra Version (found in title bar): latest one and both nightly and canary have same problem
- Game: pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
the log is empty and cant be submitted
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
Follow the bot instructions and upload your log.
citra_log.txt (5.7 KB)
here is the log
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1236 HEAD-c1de8ac
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
You can try updating your GPU drivers but your GPU is legacy by now and may not work correctly either way: