Bug dans l'application

FR
-Bonjour je vous contacte pour obtenir des renseignements concernant votre produit “Citra premium” l’application ne fonctionne pas lorsque je la démarre sur mon Samsung galaxy S22 ULTRA ,pourriez vous m’apporter quelques précisions si il y aurait des réglages à effectuer afin de la faire fonctionner sur mon mobile s’il vous plaît merci d’avance

ENG
-Hello, I am contacting you to obtain information concerning your “Citra premium” product, the application does not work when I start it on my Samsung galaxy S22 ULTRA, could you give me some details if there are any settings to be made in order to make it work on my mobile please thanks in advance

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

Hi, the worldwide version of the Samsung S21 Ultra uses a custom AMD GPU that does not have proper support for OpenGL 3.2 ES, which is one of Citra’s requirements.

It uses a translation layer called “ANGLE” to translate OpenGL ES calls into Vulkan. This works fine for most normal apps, but for an emulator that uses OpenGL ES in unorthodox ways, it unfortunately does not work.

Please let me know if you already paid for premium. I can try to get you into contact with someone that should be able to help you get a refund.

1 Like