Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I have 2 months playing Super Smash Bros 3ds without any problem, but recently later than 1-2 minutes the emulator is closing at starting a fight (I recently reached 100 fights)
- Operating System: Android 10
- CPU: Snapdragon 865+X55M
- Citra Version (found in title bar): bed6a4f12
- Game: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (9.7 KB)
The log file is incomplete. Please follow these steps carefully:
- Restart the Citra app if it’s already running.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem.
- Shut down the Citra app (do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log file of important information!).
- Navigate to
Internal Storage/citra-emu/log and upload the citra_log.txt file in this chat.
Ok, I finished process of app, clear caché, opened the citra app, and launched the game.
Later than start a match, the app has crashed.
The log file is 0 mb:
This is the other log file:
citra_log.txt.old.txt (347.3 KB)
Do you have the Disk Shader Cache enabled in Citra’s Graphics settings?
Try disabling it, then run your game again. See if it still crashes.
There are small delays with the audio, but it works now! I think that is enough for me. Thank you.
That hitching is because the cache is no longer in use. The crashing was likely occuring due to some part of your current cache being corrupted. We can reset the cache:
Internal Storage/citra-emu/shaders and delete the
OpenGL folder found here. Now re-enable the Disk Shader Cache and try your game again. If it doesn’t crash, the hitching should lessen over time.