Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
The Zelda majora’s mask wasn’t having any problems so far, I went to do the kafei quest, in the part where I have to deliver the item in the mail my game bugs and the link is stopped and I can’t do anything, I’ve tried to everything
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: i7 3770 3,40 ghz
- GPU: AMD Radeon rx 560
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 2009
- Game: Zelda majora’s mask
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
I couldn’t put the link because I’m a “new user”
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (79.5 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 2009 HEAD-3565e9d
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz | AVX
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer Radeon(TM) RX 460 Graphics
GPU Driver Version 21.30.23.01 30.0.14011.2006
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
Disable all your mods then try again. If you continue to get the bug, send another log file.