In the Preferences window for Citra, the “Ok” and “Cancel” buttons don’t do anything when I click on them and neither do other buttons like “Open Log Location” and all the buttons in the Controls tab. Other buttons that don’t work are the ones on the pop-up windows that show up 1) when there’s an available update and 2) when you close Citra while playing a game by clicking the red dot in the left corner of the title bar.
One thing that’s weird about it is that the buttons worked fine for 2 weeks or so then suddenly stopped working. I think the last thing I did settings-wise was set things up so I could report games’ compatibility, but I’m not 100% sure of that.
- Operating System: macOS 10.15.6
- CPU: 2.7 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5
- GPU: Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1607 (issue was also present when I used 1604 and 1588)
- Game: N/A – this happens even without booting up a game
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Idk if this will help much since I didn’t actually boot up a game, but here it is just in case.
citra_log.txt (4.4 KB)