citra nightly 1397 stops working in the middle of my pokemon y showing me the error of r6025
- Operating System: Windows 8.1
- CPU: i3-5010U
- GPU: AMD RADEON graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1397
- Game: pokemon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):citra_log.txt (107.7 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1397 HEAD-020cd56
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 10.18.14.4139
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
These drivers are outdated, you need to update:
win64_188.8.131.5263.zip from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28662/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-40-?product=84697
direct link: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/28662/a08/win64_184.108.40.20663.zip
then follow this guide to install it: https://www.howtogeek.com/343287/how-to-fix-the-driver-being-installed-is-not-validated-for-this-computer-on-intel-computers/
Intel HD 5500 is a problematic GPU that needs the “AMD hack” in some games, but let’s hope a driver update fixes it first before we will test two older Citra builds to find out that is the case.
Right now Citra is not using your Radeon GPU, you will need to go into Radeon Settings and then Switchable Graphics. Look for high performance and it should run on Radeon instead, assuming it’s not too old so it can use the Adrenalin 2020 drivers.