C-Stick not working (current game Pokemon Omega Ruby) it is required to sneak. (before you ask you can sneak almost when the game starts) just no matter the settings, C-Stick is not working on keyboard
(i don’t know about controllers) here are the logs to make things easier for you.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1500X Quad-Core Processor 3.50 GHz
- GPU: Asus GeForce GTX1060 3GB Dual
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1694
- Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): can’t really show visually