Cadence of Hyrule controlls not working

Hello there! Could some of you help me with this issue?
Cadence of Hyrule boots and works perfectly in Yuzu, but the controlls have some strange errors. First of all, I have an old USB controller similar to a ps2 one, I play on emulators like Cemu with it all the time, so it should work.
I set the controller buttons, works perfectly, but in Cadence menu when I want to start a single player game, nothing happens when I press the button, every other button works, only single player not.
I can start a multiplayer with no issue, exept that the second player is on the keyboard, and if I tuch a button on it, it registers as if I’m constantly smashing it, so 2nd player moves to one direction. (I should mention, if in a 2p mode I want to change to 1p, its the same as in the menu, I cant push the button.
I can start a 1p game only if I’m on keyboard, no controller connected, but this “stuck button” thing still keeps happening, even in the menu, so if I push “down” then it goes down constantly, I push + it keeps pausing and returning to game.
Am I missing something in the controller setup? I tried docked mode, joy cons, pro controller, and as I can tell, I changed imput in all possible settings when trying with the controller.
So again, controller working but only in 2player mode, cant start or change to 1player, and keyboard thinks I’m smashing the buttons constantly, but can start 1p this way.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Set it like this:

This worked! I tought I already tried that…
Thank you for the help!

No problem. Enjoy it!