Hi, my camera isn’t being detected by Citra. I don’t want to use still images because I have an external camera, but the entire image window is black and there’s no other way I can fix this.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD FX-8800P Radeon R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C+8G
- GPU: AMD Radeon R7 360
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra #273
- Game: Regardless of game, happens everywhere.
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
I’m not uploading one because it’s entirely blank. Not a game issue.