Hi, my camera isn’t being detected by Citra. I don’t want to use still images because I have an external camera, but the entire image window is black and there’s no other way I can fix this.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD FX-8800P Radeon R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C+8G
- GPU: AMD Radeon R7 360
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra #273
- Game: Regardless of game, happens everywhere.
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
I’m not uploading one because it’s entirely blank. Not a game issue.
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
You are using a old citra build which is neither a canary or nightly build, download or install the latest nightly build and test it again.
I’ve done this and am now using Nightly 1137. However, the problem persists.
EDIT: Just found out that trying to launch a game deletes the .exe file for Citra Nightly and Canary. I have no idea why this happens but it’s a bit terrible.
Add an exception your antivirus (including windows defender) for citra-qt.exe.
about the camera issue, reproduce the issue and upload your log.