Camera Stuck In Tomodachi Life

So i am stuck on this screen in tomodachi life. I have no clue on how to get off of it. I’ve tried pressing the bumpers, and all other buttons. Please Help

1 Like

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I’ve encountered this problem and was able to solve it. Though, you probably already solved it or gave up but idk I figured I should post what worked for me? Or for someone else who came looking for this like I did.

My problem was that I didn’t set up the buttons myself.

In the Citra toolbar, go to Emulation then Configure. In the Input tab, it gives you a list of options like Shoulder buttons, directional pad, misc, etc. Under the Shoulder buttons section the L and R (not left and right) will have Q and W under it. Click one and when it says [press key] press the key you want to set the bumpers as. Me, being an idiot, didn’t realize this when I was trying to set it up. I saw it was already set to Q and W and figured it was fine! It was not.

Sorry if this doesn’t help you or if you have no need for it anymore!

1 Like

Had the same issue, the AR Camera thing would just freeze my entire emulator and then crash.

1 Like

I had the same problem, and i try this, but… it didn’t worked for me, im not sure what do I did wrong or if I did it wrong… I grave up and the problem was that I didn’t save the game… but thanks anyways!!

PS: Sorry if i had a orthography or grammar error, im from Mexico and english isn’t my native language.