Can i play pokemon X with internet?

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.

System Information

• Operating System: Win 7
  • CPU: i3-3250 3.50GHz
  • GPU: 1380
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): 1212
  • Game: Pokemon X
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
    I only want to know, if i can with internet in pokemon X.

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

1 Like

Hi, I have tried using internet on Pokemon X and this is the result:
It’s been that way since 10 mins. I don’t think you can use the internet.
But I think if you make a multiplayer room and the other players are connected to the same Wifi as yours you can trade and stuff.

I hope this answers your question. :blush:

1 Like

@SpadezyMex In PPS,it is impossible to access that feature.I also want to use the GTS to get some legendary pokemon but those feature is only can accessed if you got a real 3DS.:cry:

@stiven_sanchez_parra As long as you have internet you can play pokemon X online.In order to do that click click here to find a room,then type your nickname and find a room that with preferred game as Pokemon X or any pokemon game:sunglasses:

Oh,next time don’t click the Wi-fi button on your PPS.:laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Yea it is sadly, :cry:

If you need to just evolve Pokemons via Link Trade, you can either use PKHex or if you wanna do it the old fashioned way, you can connect to yourself using the same savefile with two Citras opened, just create a private room and have the second client join it, with a friend it’s of course faster tho (and less boring). You can even Battle yourself if you’re interested in that. :slight_smile:
Other “Internet” options are of course disabled since you are not intended to connect to Nintendo servers.