Can I play with two games in multiplayer on the same pc?

I’ve tried to install two times citra to exchange some pkmns from ultramoon to ultrasun but with one of them I can’t find the room I have created.
I’m wondering if it’s a problem of my pc or I can’tbdo this in general.
Thanks

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

You need two citra instances, duplicate your citra folder (the one where citra-qt.exe resides) and inside this second folder, create a folder named user and inside this user folder copy&paste the contents of C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\citra\.

so that this second citra folder can have its own files, now just regenerate your console id on your second citra folder on Emulation > Configure > System.

Now create a room with one citra instance and connect with the other via Multiplayer > Direct Connect to Room’ (use the same port to create and connect, leave the IP field empty).

1 Like

Sorry but where do I find this folder on mac

For mac: ~/.local/share/citra-emu/

1 Like

So… I’ve downloaded a nightly and a canary build, the first one is under /Applications/Citra/nightly/citra-qt.app the second one was built from source and it is in /opt/projects/citra/build/bin/citra-qt.app

I’ve now copied the content of ~/.local/share/citra-emu/
Where should I create de user folder? Inside /opt/projects/citra/build/bin? Should I access app’s content and create inside /opt/projects/citra/build/bin/citra-qt.app/Contents ?
I’ve tested on both locations but seems to not be useful, canary version is still reading from default locations :frowning: