Can I play with two games in multiplayer on the same pc?

I’ve tried to install two times citra to exchange some pkmns from ultramoon to ultrasun but with one of them I can’t find the room I have created.
I’m wondering if it’s a problem of my pc or I can’tbdo this in general.
Thanks

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

You need two citra instances, duplicate your citra folder (the one where citra-qt.exe resides) and inside this second folder, create a folder named user and inside this user folder copy&paste the contents of C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\citra\.

so that this second citra folder can have its own files, now just regenerate your console id on your second citra folder on Emulation > Configure > System.

Now create a room with one citra instance and connect with the other via Multiplayer > Direct Connect to Room’ (use the same port to create and connect, leave the IP field empty).

1 Like
How can i trade Pokemon between X and OR with only ONE PC?
how can I trade my pokemons from one game to another (Pokemon Omega Ruby to Pokemon And for example)

Sorry but where do I find this folder on mac

For mac: ~/.local/share/citra-emu/

1 Like