Can I Run Yuzu In 4 gb ram?

Well i tried to run yuzu on my ryzen 3 3300u with 4gb of ram, pokemon lets go pikachu was working on ryjuinx but with yuzu it just crashes on load
yuzu_log.txt (1.3 KB)

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open yuzu again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen yuzu.
For more information, see Getting Log Files - yuzu

You are going to struggle with only 4gb memory. But generally make sure you’re using latest gpu drivers (https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-3-mobile-processors-radeon-vega-graphics/amd-ryzen-3-1) and set a larger windows pagefile (How To Manage Virtual Memory (Pagefile) In Windows 10 | Tom's Hardware) set something like 20-25gb (25000 for initial and max size) since you only have so much available memory. Pagefile acts as a temporary bandaid or buffer and can help. But it would be in your best interest to upgrade hardware if you can in future or just stick to ryujinx for now.

Yea i will put a 4 gb ram stick so I will get 8gb ram + dual channeling advantage, but for just will it just let me launch the game?

The extra physical stick of memory and setting the pagefile should help you out a bunch yeah. Plus like I mentioned using newer gpu drivers if you haven’t already. Mobile can struggle for some heavier games here but lighter ones could potentially run tolerably on your laptop.

yea my gpu drivers are up to date and just want to play lets go pikachu