Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I use Citra to play pokemon games but I am changing my mac book.
Can I save my pokemon games in some format and load them on different Macs to continue where I got forward?
If can, then how should I work on it?
- Operating System: Mac OS Big Sur version 11.5.1
- CPU: 1.1 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
- GPU: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1985
- Game: Pokemon X Y, Omega Ruby… etc.
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (6.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: