Can i use wiimote with yuzu?

Hi all
I have two wiimotes, and would like to know if I can use them with yuzu?
over all for their gyroscope function
is there a tutorial to make them work?? and which bluetooth to buy??? and which bluetooth to buy?
I’m on an apu ryzen 5 3350G with vega 11 ubuntu 20.04, and yuzu turn out pretty well for the games I have
thank you

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

1 Like

the tuto is for windows users
i am on ubuntu 20.04

Wiimote - ArchWiki You will have to do some translation for Ubuntu, but there are ways to make it show as an input device.
It will lack buttons and sticks, keep that in mind.

ok thank you
for your help

1 Like

hello
I’m back because I can’t get the wiimote to work on yuzu, while I can play with it on dolphine,
how do you pair the wiimote on yuzu??
thank you

We need to add native Wiimote support, most likely by porting Dolphin’s implementation.

ok, I understand
so currently on linux it is not possible, because with windows I have seen videos which show that it works with wiimotehook
can we know details on the date of the implementation of the wiimote support? thank you

I found this but I don’t know how to make it work and how to start the server to connect the wiimote with yuzu

is there any news about using yuzu with the wiimote?
Thank you

None. You still have to rely on third party solutions and the old cemuhookudp means for motion.

but on linux the wiimotes are not well managed as on windows

Such is the struggle of experimental emulation & linux.

1 Like