Can my new PC run Citra?u

Hope this is in the right place. I just bought a new PC and it’s arriving next week. It’s a mid end gaming PC. My PC specs is a i5 9400F, GTX 1650 4gb. 8gb of RAM. 500gb SDD. Windows 10 Home 64 bit. I mostly want to play Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask 3D with Henriko’s HD and 4k texture pack. If course I own the games. :slight_smile: Should my PC run Citra no problems? It runs Dolphin and Cemu just fine so I was wondering if I’ll come across any lag or should OoT and MM run smoothly? I can always upgrade later since it’s a prebuilt. :slight_smile: I want to play on my 55" Vizio TV so just curious is all. Should I have any problems or am I good to go? Thanks. :slight_smile: if I need to upgrade my ram to 16gb I can if I need to. Ty.

Processor : Intel Core i5-9400F 6-Core 2.9GH z ( 4.1 GHz Max Boost) processor
Motherboard : B365M Motherboard
Video Card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB Video Card (Brand may vary)
Memory : 8GB DDR4 3000MHz Gaming Memory with Heat Spreaders
Power Supply : 500 Watt 80 PLUS Certified
Power Supply SSD : 500GB SSD – Up to 30x Faster Than Traditional
HDD Operating System : Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Case : Skytech Shadow Gaming Case with Tempered Glass –
Black Fans : 3 x RGB Fans

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Probably, the specs look fair enough. Try it yourself, just to be sure.

Thanks. I’ll try it once my PC gets in the mail. :slight_smile:

You should be able to get among the best performance Citra can give using that machine.

my friend have this issue… his pc is : i3 350M 4gb ram

Citra won’t work on your friend’s laptop. The i3-350M integerated graphics only support OpenGL 2.1:

1 Like