Can my pc run citra?

Can my pc run Citra it doesn’t matter if it only can in the lowest settings I just wanna know if it can run it

System Information

• Operating System: Windows
  • CPU: Intel core i7 2.0 GHz
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce Gtx 850M

if there are any system requirements I forgot to mention pls feel free to tell me what I missed to say

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Need to be more specific what model it is. i7-10750H? i7-4710MQ? etc. You can find that info in like dxdiag or simply Properties on “This PC” or Device Manager under Processors.

What games are you planning to play?

1 Like

Windows Version
What is version of your windows :question:
Ans : Tell in the comment below.

Animal crossing new leaf and that’s only it, i7-4510U CPU 2.000 GHz (4 CPUs)

windows 8.1 , u can ask me anything else atm

Then there are high chances it can

Yes, you can. Though there’s a chance you’ll run into a bug that will require you to upgrade to Windows 10 first. Though the chances of that aren’t too high.

I’m worried it might harm my laptop, is there anything I should check?

The bug I referred to is Citra specific. Nothing else would be affected if that’s what you’re worried about. It could basically give you a visual C++ runtime error when loading your game, which would mean that you would have to upgrade to Windows 10 in order to be able to use Citra. Like I said though, it rarely happens.
Citra cannot harm your computer.