Can someone tell me what this line in the log means?

An UDS network has been created, but broadcasting it is unimplemented.

This line keeps appearing again and again in the command prompt that runs with Citra when I play ORAS.What does it mean exactly,and what causes it?

Subv has been working on implementing the foundations for wireless connectivity (not Nintendo online servers). But not everything is implemented, and as it is a large project, small pieces are added over time.

So why is it running then if it isn’t finished?

I know this is pretty unrelated,but I tried running OBS in the background…and all the outlines disappeared.That’s fine,but the framerate dropped by 5 even after I closed OBS and the log/promt/thing running in the background kept giving me this message:

[ 549.490294] Render.OpenGL video_core\renderer_opengl\renderer_opengl.cpp:DebugHandler:472: API PERFORMANCE 131154: Pixel-path performance warning: Pixel transfer is synchronized with 3D rendering.
[ 549.522586] Render.OpenGL video_core\renderer_opengl\renderer_opengl.cpp:DebugHandler:472: API ERROR 1282: GL_INVALID_OPERATION error generated. Invalid PBO operation.
[ 549.525238] Render.OpenGL video_core\renderer_opengl\renderer_opengl.cpp:DebugHandler:472: API ERROR 1282: GL_INVALID_OPERATION error generated. Invalid PBO operation.

Any clue to what this means?

What do you mean by “why is it running?” Like I said, bits and pieces are implemented over time. So when a game calls a certain function if the 3DS, if it’s implemented, it’s called in Citra. As your error stated, the function isn’t fully implemented, so it’s more than likely stubbed.

Those errors seem like GL errors, caused by some 3rd party application interfering with Citra.

What I meant by “Why is it running” is that shouldn’t we block the games request(if thats even possible) to that certain function since its not fully implemented?

So OBS is interferring with OpenGL on citra.Got it.

What would that accomplish? The whole point is to emulate games accurately. If you dislike seeing the errors, you can change the type of log filter. A guide is provided by the Citra wiki.

Oh yeah,forgot about the accuracy part of emulation haha.Thanks for taking your time to answer!