The pause/continue hotkey doesn’t work while playing. I have to switch focus to the other Citra window to pause. Is there any way to fix this?
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1584
- Game: Pokémon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: