System Information

• Operating System:
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

citra_log.txt (4.5 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Host OS: Windows 7 SP 1 (6.1)

So far I have only seen reports about this from users using Windows 7 or 8 / 8.1
Upgrading to Windows 10 should fix it.

i cant my cpu is not that new :frowning:

i5-4200M

This is good enough, I have seen people with like i3-3110M using Windows 10 :stuck_out_tongue:

oh ok but it was fine until the latest update soooo

Since you have an old CPU you might need to use this old build: https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-nightly/releases/tag/nightly-1392, some of the Intel HD 4000 series crash due to a driver bug.

citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

I read in another thread that turning off Disk Shader Cache, Hardware Shader and Accurate Multiplication might also fix it. Disk Shader Cache needs to be off if you turn off Accurate Multiplication to prevent a bug that will eventually lead to a crash.

oh ok i’ll try it thanks!

also you don’t have to answer this but what does accurate multiplication and disk shader cashe do?

OMG it worked thank you so much i was scared that my games would be gone but they aren’t

thank youuuuu!

1 Like

The Nintendo 3DS calculate 0*∞=0 but on computers in IEEE 754 land 0*∞=NaN (Not a Number). Accurate Multiplication makes it equal to zero.

Disk Shader Cache as the name suggests, saves shaders to your drive so it can preload them to reduce stutters.