System Information

• Operating System: Windows
  • CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz 3.79 GHz
  • GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly
  • Game: Pokemon Y
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
<
citra_log.txt (5.4 KB)

I have also looked at all the other posts of people with this issue and tried everything on them. Nothing works.

Can anyone help with this?

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File

If you’re the one joining a room, then you must inform the room’s host to properly port forward the port that Citra uses in their router settings. Otherwise, nobody can join their room.

How about creating a room? My friend created a room and gave me the port number and I still couldnt get in

Same deal, whoever is hosting needs to forward their port in their router’s settings. Citra does not host your room for you on our server, your device is acting as the server you are hosting from, which is why the port needs to be properly configured.

I’ll get their porting info and I cant join still

This isn’t something you can fix on your end. The host needs to configure their router to forward the port that Citra uses, so that other users like yourself are allowed to connect to it.