Cannot launch games from Steam

Hi everyone, I’m trying to add 3DS games emulated in Citra in my Steam Library following this guide : [Tutorial] Making the Ultimate Couch Experience for Citra! Steam + Full Screen + Controller

However, this guide refers to an old build of Citra and now there’s no Update.exe.
I changed the target on Steam to “C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Citra\nightly-mingw\citra-qt.exe” “C:\Documents\3DSGAMES\Kirby-PlanetRobobot.3ds”
In “start in” “C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Citra\nightly-mingw”

Launching the game from Steam opens Citra itself but it gives me an error that says that the ROM format is not supported. Double clicking on the game will open it normally.
Can anyone help me please? I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong.
System Information

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1613 HEAD-f4be733
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor              
Graphics API                                  OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer                             ?
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 2
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

it works with me… but the fact is why do you want to do so… as Citra is officially not supported by the stream, it can have some weird effects…

I get the same result trying to run the command through Win+R. I just like to have all my games in my Steam Library, like the OP in the thread I linked.