Cannot open Roms.
Citra shut down immediate once I open any games.
Please give me an advise.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit
- CPU: 2.50GHz (4CPUs)
- GPU: Intel® Core™ i5-2450Mcitra_log.txt (3.7 KB)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly1351
- Game: Pokemon Ultramoon, Moon and Omega
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1349 HEAD-8c2a335
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
i5-2450M has Intel HD 3000 which only supports up to OpenGL 3.1 and Citra needs 3.3 - you will need to buy a new computer.