When I try to play any pokemon game with CPU JIT enabled my citra program crashes. But when I disable CPU JIT I can play the game but with 50% game speed and around 15 FPS.
- Operating System:
- CPU: M1
- Citra Version (found in title bar): master-842031a2e
- Game: Pokemon X & Pokemon Omega Ruby
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (5.2 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File
System Information for Support
Client Version master-842031a2e
Operating System macOS 12.1
Graphics API OpenGL 4.1
Graphics Renderer Apple M1
GPU Driver Version ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
As mentioned by the big banner on our Downloads page, we do not provide support for Apple silicon devices.