I run citra in High Sierra, and at first I could play without any problems, but suddenly the game crashes and I can’t play it anymore. It doesn’t matter the game, has happened twice. The problem doesn’t solve downloading the app again, nor the game.
- Operating System: High Sierra 10.13.6
- CPU: 3,2 GHz Intel Core i5
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M 1024 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
- Game: any
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping. citra_log.txt (9.7 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1565 HEAD-2e24183
Operating System macOS High Sierra (10.13)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz
Graphics API OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Since you have an old GPU which can randomly crash due to a driver bug you might need to use Nightly 1392 until you upgrade your computer as it is the last build before the Split Presentation Thread change: https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-nightly/releases/tag/nightly-1392