Cannot see complete text in controls configure

Yuzu version: 497
Monitors tried on: 4k monitor (3840x2160)(default laptop monitor), 1920x1080 (external monitor)
CPU: i7 8th-gen
GPU: Nvidia Quadro P1000
Ram: 32 GB

The text in the fields for input device set to controller is barely visible. It becomes difficult to set and read the controls set.
Resizing the Configure window does no good.
Tried on monitors with different resolution, still same issue.
Don’t see an option to resize fields.

Also, for smaller screens, or if I reduce the size of configure window, buttons overlap, making it more difficult to set the controls.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

This is a limitation of Qt that we are trying to solve.
Run yuzu at normal DPI for now.

How can I run it at normal DPI? I did not change any display settings. It looks same for external monitor also.

You can do it globally by right clicking your desktop > display settings, and set scale to 100%. Or you can do it for yuzu by right clicking yuzu.exe > properties > compatibility > dpi settings > enable the bottom tick.

Thanks a lot!
Both the suggestions for dpi work. Compatibility one should be preferred.

right clicking yuzu.exe > properties > compatibility > Chane high dpi settings > Override high DPI scaling behaviour. Scaling performed by: System

Adding screenshot in case someone else also needs this solution.

Thanks again!

1 Like