Cant boot into Title Override Mode

Hello all. So this afternoon I’ve been following the Yuzu Quickstart Guide to a T, but finally ran into a snag. I’ve dumped my keys, and made a backup of my nand and firmware, and now the next step is to start dumping games.

I select the fusee.bin payload from hekate, I see the atmosphere splash screen very briefly, then a logo, then it boots to the switch home menu. The steps say:

9d. Tap on fusee.bin in the list of payloads.
9e. Your Switch will launch into Custom Firmware Mode (CFW), and once your Switch has booted into the HOME Menu, press and hold the R button on your controller and launch a game. This will launch the Homebrew Menu in title override mode.

I’m selecting a title I’ve downloaded to the switches dscard. I’m holding R thru the choose profile, but then I get a message saying “Please turn Airplane Mode off when appropriate for your surroundings. You can do this in Quick Settings (Hold home)” I keep holding R and nothing happens. I guess its suppossed to go into ‘title override mode,’ but am not seeing any sign of it. Any help is appreciated.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

I found the solution, I didnt know that I just needed to launch the album