Myself and others cannot join the citra multiplayer room which I created. I can only connect to the room via direct connect. Please help me out here guys. I did port forwarding too but not sure if it is working. Any suggestion would be of great help.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1451
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (1.2 MB) citra-room.log (618 Bytes)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1451 HEAD-5dbf334
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GT 750M/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 425.31
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.