Can't download Citra- error

Issue: On well, good evening or night . I’m doing this because I’m having troubles with citra.
1-The new android app that you added on play store is not compatible with my device which its really sad.
2-Manual download doesn’t work.Even if I install the latest it won’t work. My device will say “parse error”
Tried multiple times stillthe same thing. To fix the problem I tried several things to the great extent of putting my device on factory setting… Please I really need professional help with this. Thank you.

System Information Android Samsung Galaxy

• Operating System:
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

The minimum requirements for Android version are:

• 64-bit Android 8 (Oreo)
  • OpenGL ES 3.2 support

Download AIDA64 and check the CPU tab if it says (32-bit mode) if it does, that is why you can’t install Citra on your phone.

Oh thank you so much ! But could you say the solution step-by step.Thank you

Isn’t there a solution?

If it says it is not compatible with your phone on the Play Store then no, there is no solution. You will need to buy a new phone that has 64-bit Android installed, usually phones with at least 6GB RAM will have it.

I can’t install Citra on my old Xperia Z for example, but I can on my LG G8s ThinQ.

Could you at least refer me to a really good emulator which is compatible with my device :confused:.I really wanted to play tomodachi life…

There are only two 3DS emulators: Citra and Mikage. Mikage is in alpha and it also needs 64-bit Android.

What is your phone?

It’s a Samsung galaxy Tab E

I see, yeah its Android version is too old. Sorry you must buy a new device :confused: For best performance you want to make sure it has Snapdragon, if you live in the EU and you want Samsung you will most end up with Exynos which performs badly on Citra right now.

Oh well thanks . REALLY appreciate it😯

Oh actually wait! I used to play a free Ds emulator from the Play Store it worked really, really well.The problem is that it needed a rom… Soo i have 2 challenges.
1- Is actually downloading rom illegal or something I just wanted to know.It looks quite sketchy ,idk.
2-Also if its actually fine, do you know any safe websites that actually have tomodachi life :grinning:.

Also sorry for… so many questions I really like the game and I was so confused on how to use it on the free emulator. THANK you

Hello? Can someone answer my question?

Nobody on citra can port this to 1.5 acnl?

That would be piracy which is illegal. You must own the games, either on cartridge (physical copy) or installed on your console (digital copy).

Oh thank you that really helps!

1 Like