Can't get citra to run with any game

Issue:
Can’t get citra to run with any game I have (Ultra sun and moon). I have tried both a Ultra sun.3ds and a Ultra moon.cia. It gives me the ROM not supported error but this is the same rom as people who got it to work use, to my knowledge. I have the User folder installed and even set the program to run in Admin. I’ve tried both Nightly and Canary. Anything to help please. Even if you think its just a ROM error, send me the ROM you use. Thank you.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: i7-8550U
  • GPU: GTX 1050
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): #789
  • Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
[ 1.041876] Frontend citra/emu_window/emu_window_sdl2.cpp:EmuWindow_SDL2:138: Citra Version: Nightly #789 | HEAD-fd5f71b
[ 1.042256] Loader core/loader/loader.cpp:GetLoader:137: File C:\Users\keian\AppData\Local\Citra\nightly-mingw\Pokemon - Ultra Sun.3ds has a different type than its extension.
[ 1.042368] Core core/core.cpp:Load:95: Failed to determine system mode (Error 2)!
[ 1.042456] Frontend citra/citra.cpp:main:296: Error while loading ROM: The ROM format is not supported.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Piracy is not supported here. Please see the game dumping guides to dump the games that you own.

Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles