Can't get Majora's Mask 3DS cheats to work

Issue:
Okay, so I am playing Majora’s Mask 3D on Citra Nightly, Title ID 0004000000125500, and I am looking to use cheats from this site. I have used cheats from this site before, and had no problem. I think it was because I was using a one line code. The cheat I am looking to use is this:

[All Bosses and Songs]

207763D0 000000FF
207763D1 000000FF
207763D2 000000FF

As you can see, this cheat code has multiple lines. No matter what I do, I just can’t get it to work. Here’s how I have it set up currently:

I have it set up 100% correctly, (or so I think), yet literally absolutely nothing happens no matter how many times I try to load my file. Again, my other cheats with one line codes work just fine. Can someone please help me? I am completely new at this, and I have absolutely no Idea what I am doing. How do I get the code to work? This is increasingly frustrating.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: 1.10GHz
  • GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 600
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1696
  • Game: Majora’s Mask 3D
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): See above

If I did not do the above format right, I am sorry. I am brand new to this emulator and site.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Is this what you mean?

citra_log.txt (20.4 KB)

If not, let me know if I got it wrong.

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1696 HEAD-8e3c767
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000 CPU @ 1.10GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) UHD Graphics 600
GPU Driver Version                            27.20.100.8681
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.

I have not experienced crashes, but I have since unchecked the cheat in question. What do I do now?

Does anyone know how to get this code to work? I really want to play and finish this game.

Sorry, we didn’t make the cheat codes. That site is simply a collection of cheats that were supposedly tested. If that cheat didn’t work for you, you’ll have to find a different one if possible.

Hmm, I guess I’ll just have to do without it then. Kind of weird how one line codes work perfectly for me, but not codes with multiple lines. Thanks anyways.

And so since the time you have found a solution? because I would like to try on zelda major’s mask the cheat codes

Well, it’s certainly been a while since I’ve logged in here. Lol

No, I could not get the cheat to work. I was forced to quit playing, and I deleted my file and eventually my rom. Maybe you’ll find a cheat that’ll work for you?