I can’t get past the opening screen (screenshot below). The game boots ok, and it says hit “A” which I do. Then I click on New File with my mouse, and it goes to the rename screen and brings up a small window to enter some text. I enter my name and click ok, but nothing happens. All I can do it go back to the previous New File screen. I am using an XBox USB controller, and I have configured the controls in Citra. If I click any buttons, nothing happens. The game does not start. Under view, I have chosen Single Window Mode - Side by Side.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i3-4130 CPU @ 3.40GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400
- Citra Version Nightly 1823
- Game: Legend of Zelda, The - A Link Between Worlds
- Screenshot of Issue
citra_log.txt (21.6 KB)
AZd0zhX4OSkJMxOj3OavdQ3p.txt) (24.2 KB)
I hope I have uploaded the necessary information correctly, but if not, please let me know.