Can't get to work C-Stick correctly

Well, as the title says, the C-Stick just doesn’t work as it should do. I’m trying to use it on my numpad to move around, and it worked perfectly a few days ago, but now with all this thing of the save states, I had to delete and put back a lot of folder and save files. When I tried to play again SMT IV Apocalypse, I tried to move, but it didn’t let me with the keys I had asigned for the C-Stick. But here’s the thing: when I disable my numpad, it let me use it to move, with a little tweak, since now I have to press 2 to move “down” when it was the number 5 I had to press to do that. I also tried playing another game like FE Echoes, but the problem persisted. Dunno if I messed with the config file or something, but it’s kinda annoying I can’t use the numpad as I used to.

System Information

citra_log.txt (169.3 KB)

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File

Never mind, I think I figured out that the games I’m even playing don’t use AT ALL the C-Stick. I had to remap the numpad keys to the circle pad section. Guess next time I need to check if the game supports the C-Stick in the first place :clown_face: