Im trying to install 1.1 update on MH4U but every time i try it i get this message.I tryed to do it with USA and EU version. I tryed to make some space on my main disk. But nothing worked
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(r) Core™i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz
- GPU: Radeon RX 570 Series
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1788
- Game: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (6.1 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1788 HEAD-030ecaa
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.1
Graphics Renderer Radeon RX 570 Series
GPU Driver Version 22.5.2 30.0.21017.1000
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
The .cia you’re trying to install is encrypted. Please redump it properly using our dumping guides:
Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles
Dumping Updates and DLC