Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
So whenever I install citra I get this message: “Cannot open ** file for writing. Access is denied.”
I heard that I need to download a log, but in order to do that I need some sort of citra file in my “appdata” file which I do not have.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Pentium® Dual-Core CPU E5400 @ 2.70GHz
- GPU: Intel ® G33/G31 Express Chipset family (Microsoft corporation - Wddm 1.0)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra-setup-windows.exe (the latest one)
- Game: (none)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: