Both games I have emulated shows the error “array size too short” when I load a save state. I have tried updating, and enabling accurate multiplication. I’ve also seen that trying to load it up on an old Citra version could work, but I don’t know which version I had when these saves worked. If there’s any way to find out which version I had at the time please let me know. All the info I could find related to this issue is from 2020 or 2021.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-1035G4 CPU @ 1.10GHz 1.50 GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) Iris (R) Plus Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1752
- Game: Style Savvy 3, Story of Seasons
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (13.5 KB)