Can't locate the User Directory on Mac

Issue:
I can’t locate the citra user directory on mac. I can get to the /local/share directory just fine, but citra-emu isn’t there. The emulator still runs; I can open a few games and they’ll run as well as my computer lets them. But I’m trying to open up Rune Factory 4 which has shared fonts, so in order to dump those I have to access the user directory. But I can’t find it.

System Information

• Operating System: OSX 10.12.6
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz
  • GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly HEAD-5620327
  • Game: Rune Factory 4
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): this isn’t the screenshot of Citra itself, but rather what Finder displays for the local/share folder

I’m probably missing something obvious, but whether it’s clear or not, I’m stuck lol. Thanks for the help!

Is this something you found on the wiki / you think is outdated? Where did you find this piece of information?

According to the user directory wiki, it’s in .local which is usually hidden. I’m not a Mac user so I’m not sure if there’s a difference between local and .local.

hey guys i too have this problem i can’t actually locate the local file only…pl HELP i really want to play POKEMON OMEGA RUBY if possible pl guide me step by step of how will my rom work on city mac…im even ready to download an older version if possible…PL DO REPLY

Don’t reply to old topics. The answer is already listed in this thread.