cant open citra canary
- Operating System: windows 10
- CPU: intel i5 - 6200U CPU @ 2.30Ghz
- GPU: radeon r5 330
- Citra Version (found in title bar): canary 1492 and nightly 1372
- Game: anything
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296citra_log.txt (5.2 KB)
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1372 HEAD-35690e3
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [ ]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Have the log folder open in the background then start the game on Nightly, close Citra(don’t reopen or the log gets cleared) and then upload the log file.